Grow edible plants anywhere with our original raised beds on legs of durable Western Red Cedar. They offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, accessibility, decreased pest pressure, optimal drainage and increased yield.
Available in 3 sizes in each of 2 heights. 2 feet high and 3 feet high
- Raised beds give you control of your soil, which means higher yields with less weeding.
- Elevated design reduces bending over—ideal for gardeners of all ages and abilities.
- Crafted of 2"-thick boards of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 4”-square legs ensure bed is sturdy and stable.
- Some assembly required. Beds are semi-assembled
- Pre-drilled for easy assembly; all hardware included. New Bolt design for mucheasier assembly
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.